Pink Hammer Home Services
At Pink Hammer Home Services, we are passionate about providing trusted, reliable home repair services, maintenance and renovations. We are known for our convenient handyman services and our customers trust us to take care of all their house projects. In fact, more than 65% of our customers use us over and over again for their large and small home projects.
As you probably guessed from our name, Pink Hammer is a women-led company. Our influence helps us to excel at communication, organization, and customer service. Our contractors (who we like to refer to as craftsmen) add their extensive building experience and problem-solving skills. The combination means a better experience for you – not only will we provide you with talented craftsman who will do a fantastic job on your general home repair and maintenance projects, but we will make the process easy for you.
At the core of our business is handyman services. Our craftsmen are multi-skilled in all areas of home repairs and maintenance so they can frequently take care of all your projects in just one visit.
Whether you have a small one-hour repair or need a full day handyman special or even want to remodel your house, our scheduling process and system make sure that Pink Hammer Home is there when you need us.
We are often asked what types of general home repair and maintenance projects we can help with and the answer is our handymen can handle almost any project around your home. We regularly perform the following types of projects – caulking and grouting, drywall repairs, installing doors and windows, hanging pictures, installing weather-stripping, painting rooms, power-washing houses and decks, staining decks, repairing showers and tile issues, repairing wood rot and so much more.
We know you have many choices when it comes to home repair contractors. At Pink Hammer Home Services, we are a little different. Here’s how:
We respect your home and your time
- We won’t leave you waiting – we set specific appointment times and will call or text if we are running late
- We take care to protect your home while we are working there. Most of our team members have children and pets and we take great care in ensuring they are kept safe during your home projects.
- Our entire team is friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful and will always give you the best advice for your home.
We make it easy to get your projects done
- You can always reach a live person during business hours to discuss your projects, schedule work or just ask questions.
- Most smaller home projects can be scheduled within just a few days’ time.
- You will get an email and/or text confirmation of your appointment so you know exactly when to expect us.
- You can schedule your handyman projects via phone, text or email
We guarantee your satisfaction
- If your project is not completed to your satisfaction, we will fix it
Our multi-skilled team is experienced in all areas of home improvement and can handle pretty much any job around your home. But, what we are best at is handling small jobs up to mid-sized remodels. Check out our services to find out more.
Chris C, Randolph
"I am so happy with all the work Bill has done in our new home. From updating the flooring to fixing a leak to hanging doors, we have been satisfied with all of the projects."
Janet C, Morristown
"Your craftsman has helped me on several projects for my interior design firm. I love that you are so easy to schedule, always show up right on time, and complete the work efficiently."
Jenny H, Rockaway
Your team was amazing. I've had this problem with my shower for the past 3 years and no one else could figure it out.