Deck Refinishing and Restoration
Pink Hammer Homes Services is your one stop resource for all your handyman needs.
Refinishing your deck is not only a good way to make it look better, but it is important to protect it from the elements and ensure it lasts for many years.
Deck Refinishing Process
We take great care in protecting your home and property when we take on a deck refinishing project. Here are the steps we follow for refinishing your deck.
- Move any deck furniture
- Cover landscaping around the deck area
- Protect your siding
- Take care of any deck repairs
- Power wash your deck thoroughly, using eco-friendly cleaner and scrubbers where necessary
- Wait a minimum of 24 hours after power washing to ensure your deck is properly dry
- Sand deck, if requested
- Apply stain or sealer to deck surface, deck rails, deck stairs, and deck posts.
It is recommended that you refinish your deck every two years. This will help to extend the lifetime of your wood deck so you can enjoy it for many years.
Have a swing set, outdoor furniture, playset or fence that needs refinishing? We can help with those also.
What your neighbors have said about Pink Hammer’s deck and porch staining/painting services…
“My 20-year-old deck looks brand new! Thank you to Pink Hammer for repairing and refinishing my deck. I’m so happy with how it came out!”
– Roseanne, Denville