Our mission at Pink Hammer Home Services is to be the trusted resource for all your home repairs, maintenance and renovation projects. We strive to exceed your expectations by providing quality craftsmanship, effective communication, and expert advice, no matter the size of your project. We will approach your projects with professionalism, dependability, integrity, and respect (for you and your home or business).
Our Commitment to Our Customers
At Pink Hammer Home Services, we think that great customer service is as important as top quality craftsmanship. We’re different; here is our promise:
- To respect your time. Arrive on time and communicate plans.
- All our workers are employees. They are bonded, fully insured and we guarantee our workmanship.
- We are clear on how we charge and what the job entails, over the phone or in person estimates.
- Our cost structure is time & materials on smaller jobs. We offer bundled packages for 4 hours and 8 hour visits to help save you money while completing your projects.
- We have full time phone coverage so you can speak with someone during the day about materials, scheduling or questions.
- We offer extra services like project management, design consultation to help navigate through decisions, deliveries and installation.
How Our Billing Works
- For small handyman and repair projects, call us and we will give you an estimate over the phone based on our extensive experience. We bill on time & materials, so you’re ONLY billed for time we work.. After the first hour, billing is done in 15 minute increments. You have the options of buying your own materials or having us shop for them.
- For larger remodeling and renovation projects, we would do an on-site estimate that details materials and labor and in many case, suggestions for several features and budgets.
What Your Neighbors are Saying About Us
Chris C, Randolph
"I am so happy with all the work Bill has done in our new home. From updating the flooring to fixing a leak to hanging doors, we have been satisfied with all of the projects."
Janet C, Morristown
"Your craftsman has helped me on several projects for my interior design firm. I love that you are so easy to schedule, always show up right on time, and complete the work efficiently."
Jenny H, Rockaway
Your team was amazing. I've had this problem with my shower for the past 3 years and no one else could figure it out.