Regular maintenance keeps your home is looking its best. More importantly, proper maintenance services ensures your home is working properly and prevents long-term damage and costly, larger repairs.
- Re-caulking around tubs, toilets, sinks, countertops
- Re-grout loose tiles
- Repair or replace faucets to prevent leaks
- Test and repair or replace light fixtures, outlets, switches
- Vent exhaust fan to outside; secure vent fan cover
- Repair cracking, peeling paint
- Replace water damaged or mildewed sheetrock
- Applying, removing window film and insulations,
- Installation weather stripping
- Caulking windows and trim
- Attic and pipe insulation
- Adjust doors
- Aluminum and vinyl siding repairs
- Soffit and fascia repairs
- Wood rot repair
- Storm damage repair
- Garage door maintenance
- Skylight repairs and sealing
- Clean gutters
Decks, Porches, Fences
What Your Neighbors are Saying About Us...
Chris C, Randolph
"I am so happy with all the work Bill has done in our new home. From updating the flooring to fixing a leak to hanging doors, we have been satisfied with all of the projects."
Janet C, Morristown
"Your craftsman has helped me on several projects for my interior design firm. I love that you are so easy to schedule, always show up right on time, and complete the work efficiently."
Jenny H, Rockaway
Your team was amazing. I've had this problem with my shower for the past 3 years and no one else could figure it out.