Deck Refinishing and Restoration
Refinishing your deck is not only a good way to make it look better, but it is important to protect it from the elements and ensure it lasts for many years.
Deck Refinishing and Restoration Services
At Pink Hammer Home Services, we can handle every aspect of refinishing and restoring your deck to its original beauty. Deck refinishing services include:
Deck Refinishing Process
We take great care in protecting your home and property when we take on a deck refinishing project. Here are the steps we follow for refinishing your deck.
- Move any deck furniture
- Cover landscaping around the deck area
- Protect your siding
- Take care of any deck repairs
- Power wash your deck thoroughly, using eco-friendly cleaner and scrubbers where necessary
- Wait a minimum of 24 hours after power washing to ensure your deck is properly dry
- Sand deck, if requested
- Apply stain or sealer to deck surface, deck rails, deck stairs, and deck posts.
It is recommended that you refinish your deck every two years. This will help to extend the lifetime of your wood deck so you can enjoy it for many years.
Have a swing set, outdoor furniture, playset or fence that needs refinishing? We can help with those also.
What your neighbors have said about Pink Hammer’s deck and porch staining/painting services…
Want to save $50 OFF your Deck Refinishing Project? Just complete our DIY Deck Refinishing Quote form. As long as we book your deck refinishing project without an in-person quote, you will receive $50 OFF!