Few projects have as big an impact on the look and feel of your home as good carpentry work. Well done carpentry work is both an art and a science – a skill that takes years to perfect. Our talented carpenters use their skills to add value and beauty to your home, whether repairing dry rot, framing walls, or making wood repairs. And, our trim carpenters can install or repair molding to give rooms a beautifully finished look.
Looking for a talented carpenter?
Built-ins, Cabinets, Decks, Doors, Flooring, Shelves, Trim … we love it all! Carpentry is our specialty. In fact, every one of the handymen at our company started their careers as carpenters. Our Carpentry Services include,
- Attic Stairs– we will repair your existing attic stairs or install new ones
- Cabinets– we can hang new cabinets, adjust existing cabinets, repair doors, replace hardware, or do a full cabinet replacement or kitchen remodel
- Custom Carpentry– our trim carpenters can create new built-in cabinets, install shelving, install bookcases, build a custom unit or anything else you need!
- Decks– whether you need with building a new deck, replacing deck boards or railings, repairing stairs, or dry rot repairs, we can help! Also ask us about power washing decks and staining/sealing your deck.
- Door Installation, Repair and Replacement– we have experience with all your doors – interior and exterior doors, pocket, french, sliding glass, bi-fold, sliding closet, and even pet doors
- Exterior Carpentry– brick molding, fascia, siding, soffits, gutters, sills
- Fence Repair – we can help with everything from gate repair, wood repair, to new hardware
- Interior Moldings– our trim carpenters can easily handle all of your interior moldings from baseboard, case moldings, chair rails, crown molding, and wainscoting (or beadboard)
- Flooring Installation, Repair and Replacement – hardwood floors, laminate floors, sub-floor repair, and saddles (thresholds)
- Framing – whether you are adding a closet, framing an entire basement or adding niche shelves, our framing carpenters can get the job done. Plus we have skilled drywall carpenters who can finish the walls after they are built.
- Termite Damage Repair – termites love carpentry almost as much as we do!
- Window Installation, Repair and Replacement
- Wood Rot Repair– fascia, soffits, trim, siding, decking and more. We can repair rotted wood anywhere in or around your home.
What your neighbors have said about Pink Hammer's carpentry services…