Deck Repair Services
Expert deck repair services for your home. If you are looking to update or repair your worn-out deck or porch, you’ve come to the right place. When it comes to decks, we do it all. From minor deck repairs to deck refinishing, we will make your old deck like new again.
Local Deck Repairs
Unlike some other home repair issues, deck repairs are critical to address right away. Most small deck repairs can become big, expensive projects very quickly if not taken care of. In fact, regular deck maintenance is a great way to minimize deck repair costs later.
We can help with all of your deck repairs, including:
- Re-building deck or porch stairs
- Installing lattice under deck or porch
- Securing deck framing
- Replacing deck railings with vinyl or composite railings
- Replacing deck boards with composite decking (such as Trex or TimberTech/Azek)
- Deck repair assessment
- Building a new deck
Deck Repairs: How to prioritize
Deck repairs fall into several categories that can help you prioritize your deck repair to-do list, if you are on a limited budget.
- The most critical deck repair issues would be safety related deck repairs such as loose railings or deck boards, splintered wood, and nails sticking out. Additionally, deck structural or framing issues can certainly be a safety issue and if your deck is old or hasn’t ever been inspected, it is a good idea to check for structural deck repair issues.
- The next most important deck repair issues would be any kind of rotted wood on your deck. Whether you have rotted deck boards, rotted deck posts or wood rot around your deck’s framing, it will only get worse and should be addressed as soon as possible.
- Finally, cleaning then sealing, staining or painting your deck surface is important to take care of. Most of the issues in the first categories can be prevented by keeping your deck clean and sealed. Annual power washing can do wonders to keep mold and debris from causing damage to your deck. Sealing, staining or painting your deck protects it from wood rot.